• The Great Seal of Canada issued on a coin for the very first time to mark the 150th anniversary of the Confederation of Canada
• The very first coin to feature both selective gold plating and ultra-high relief engraving
• Expertly struck in Pure Silver to a pristine Proof finish
• Just 50 available
Why I recommend The 2017 Great Seal of Canada Silver Proof Coin…
The Great Seal signifies the formal sanction of the Crown – Her Majesty’s influence as Canada’s reigning monarch.
It is used on the nation’s most important documents and has been reproduced on a coin for the first time during Canada’s 150th birthday year.
The coin itself pairs up gold plating with ultra-high relief engraving for the first time, bringing the Great Seal out of the coin.
With just 6,000 issued, a sell-out looks likely.
I was only able to secure just 50 for CPM clients, which come complete with the Royal Canadian Mint Certificate of Authenticity.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
2017 Great Seal of Canada Silver Proof Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 977T 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2017
- Country of Issue: Canada
- Weight: 30.76g
- Diameter: 36mm
- Metal: 99.99% Silver with Selective Gold Plating
- Denomination: $25
- Finish: Proof
- Mintage: 6,000
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II (Susanna Blunt)
- Reverse: Great Seal of Canada (Eric Aldwinckle)