• The first ever Peter Pan 50p
• Issued to mark the 90th anniversary the rights to Peter Pan being gifted to Great Ormond Street Hospital
• Struck by the Isle of Man in Sterling Silver to the standard UK 50p specifications, but in exceptional Proof quality
• Limited to just 10,000 coins
• Silver Proof 50ps have been selling out in days or even hours in the UK
Why I recommend the Official 2019 Peter Pan Silver Proof 50p…
The World’s first Peter Pan 50p Coin has been issued in support of Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity.
90 years ago, author JM Barrie gifted all his rights is Peter Pan to Great Ormond Street Hospital. To mark the anniversary, the first ever Peter Pan 50p Coin has been issued.
Struck by the Isle of Man, each coin carries a £6.50 donation to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity to support the hospital and the seriously ill children from across the UK who are cared for there.
In recent years, 50p coins have been a collecting sensation with sell-outs in days or even hours. This FIRST EVER Peter Pan Silver Proof 50p coin, limited to 10,000 pieces, could be one of the most sought-after 50p coins ever.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Please note: we expect to complete orders by 19th July
The Official 2019 Peter Pan Silver Proof 50p
(+ £0.00 p&p)
185 984P 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £0.00 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Metal: Sterling Silver with colour print
- Diameter: 27.3mm
- Weight: 8g
- Denomination: 50p
- Finish: Proof
- Limited Edition: 10,000
- Obverse Artist: Jody Clark
- Reverse Artist: David Wyatt/Matt Tindall