• Official UK Silver £5 release celebrating the legendary Elton John
• This double-the-weight 2oz Silver Proof coin is limited to just 500 coins – 7,000 LESS than the regular 1oz coin
• Completely sold out at the Mint and just 4 available
• Struck in Sterling Silver to a Proof finish with a stunning design approved by Sir Elton himself
Why I recommend the 2020 UK Elton John 2oz Silver Proof £5 Coin…
The Royal Mint's Music Legends Collection is a hit with collectors. Queen, Elton John and David Bowie were all issued in 2020 and all achieved total sell-outs.
For Elton John, this is the stand-out coin. The 2oz Silver Proof is limited to just 500, compared to 7,500 for the 1oz. No wonder it sold out fast.
Elton John has been one of music’s biggest stars for over 50 years, selling over 300 million records worldwide. He just scored his eighth number 1 album and demand for his coins showed what a national treasure he is.
I have just 4 available.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2020 Elton John 2oz Silver Proof Coin
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 996E 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Metal: 999/1000 Silver
- Diameter: 40.00mm
- Weight: 62.42g
- Obverse Artist: Jody Clark
- Reverse Artist: Bradley Morgan Johnson
- Denomination: £5
- Finish: Proof
- Maximum Coin Mintage: 500
- Limited Edition Presentation: 500