•Official UK Silver Proof double-thickness 50p marking the Commonwealth Games as it returns to the UK
• RARE innovative colour printing seldom seen on a 50p Piedfort specification
• HALF the edition limit of the regular Silver Proof specification
• Struck from double thickness blanks, meaning there's twice as much .925 Sterling Silver than the regular Silver 50p counterpart
• This is the first time the Commonwealth Games have ever been featured on a UK coin
Why I recommend the UK 2022 Commonwealth Games Silver Proof Piedfort 50p Coin…
This year celebrates the return of the Commonwealth Games to the UK. And to mark the event, a brand new 50p has just been released by The Royal Mint. And I think you'll agree, the design and colour printing is certainly eye-catching.
Today, you can secure it in its limited-edition Silver Proof Piedfort specification. Expertly finished to a Proof quality, a precious metal version of any 50p is by far the ultimate collector’s item, let alone the DOUBLE the thickness and weight Piedfort specification.
This Silver Proof Piedfort is MORE than TWICE as limited as the standard Silver Proof counterpart. And I think this just elevates the demand to be expected.
Plus, this is the first ever UK coin released to celebrate the Commonwealth Games. So, considering the fact that this is a UK 'first' and that such stunning colour printing is so rare on Piedfort specification coins, makes me think dedicated collectors up and down the country will be lining up for this coin.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2022 Commonwealth Games Silver Proof Piedfort 50p Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 AAM8 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Weight: 16.00g
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Natasha Preece
- Finish: Proof
- Maximum Coin Mintage: 1,260
- Limited Edition Presentation: 1,250