• Scarce Gold Proof Penny and Gold BU Sovereign
• Issued to mark 2 of Her Majesty’s most important milestones – her Platinum Jubilee and 95th birthday
• Struck in 9 Carat Gold to the standard UK diameters for a Penny and Sovereign
• Just a handful available as pair, with each coin individually packaged
Why I recommend the QEII 9ct Gold Coin Pair…
Containing a 9ct Gold Sovereign issued for Her Majesty’s 95th Birthday and a 9ct Gold Proof Penny for her Platinum Jubilee, this is your chance to own two stunning gold coins without breaking the bank.
To celebrate the Platinum Jubilee, a special strike of just 995 9ct Gold Pennies was authorised by Jersey. They are struck to the standard UK Penny specifications, but in 9ct Gold and to a perfect Proof finish. Gold Pennies are scarcely seen, only issued for the most important events and they are hugely popular with collectors. That coin is paired with last year’s 9ct Gold Sovereign issued for the Queen’s 95th birthday and limited to 4,995.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The Queen Elizabeth II 9ct Gold Coin Set
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 FEM4 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Years of Issue: 2021, 2022
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man, Jersey
- Metal: 375/1000 Gold
- Diameter: 20.05mm, 20.3mm
- Weight: 7.98g, 4g
- Reverse: Neil Bromley, Dom Noked
- Obverse: Jody Clark, Ian Rank-Broadley
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated, Proof