• The Platinum Jubilee DateStamp™ Sovereign
• Official one-day-only 6 February 2022 Royal Mail Postmark – marking the day of Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee
• DateStamp™ Sovereigns have a very strong sell-out record and this one is limited to just 995
• The 2022 Sovereign has the special Royal Arms design for one year only
Why I recommend the Platinum Jubilee DateStamp™ Sovereign…
Just 995 brand new Sovereigns have been exclusively reserved for the 6 February 2022 – Platinum Jubilee Day – DateStamp™ issue, making it one of the most limited ways to own the 2022 Sovereign. It’s encapsulated and presented alongside an official postmark on 6 February.
Previous DateStamp™ Sovereigns have a strong sell-out record and this year’s issue promises to be the most popular release ever, with Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee already proving to be the collecting event of the year.
The Sovereign features the same one-year-only Royal Arms design for the Jubilee as the Proof issue that sold out 10,500 coins inside 9 hours, so expect these to sell fast.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2022 Gold Sovereign DateStamp Issue
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 GTL2 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: UK
- Metal: 22 Carat Gold
- Diameter: 22.05mm
- Weight: 7.98g
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II by Jody Clark
- Reverse: Royal Arms for Platinum Jubilee
- Postmarking Date: 6th February 2022
- Edition limit: 995
- Year of issue: 2022
- DateStamp(TM) is a trademark of 288 Group Ltd