• The official DateStamp™ release of the UK 2022 Year Set
• 5 new 2022 Commemorative Coins
• Limited edition of just 995
• The first chance to own the official UK £5 coin struck to mark the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
• Limited by official Royal Mail one-day-only postmarks
Why I recommend the 2022 DateStamp™ UK Specimen Year Set…
With its official release-date postmark and DateStamp™ serial number, the Specimen Set has fast become established as one of the leading issues of the year, often selling out in a matter of weeks.
The 2022 edition could be the most popular, as it represents the first chance to get the official UK coins marking Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee. It is going to be the biggest theme for the year. Your set also includes coins for Vera Lynn, Alexander Graham Bell and the Commonwealth Games.
The edition limit has been kept the same as last year at 995, so another quick sell-out looks certain.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2022 DateStamp Specimen Set
(+ £3.99 p&p)
By joining the Priority List you are guaranteed toautomatically receive future DateStamp Specimen Year Sets atthe Priority List price. We'll always write to you a couple of weeks before the release to confirm that you still wish to receive the new issue. You can cancel at any time and you are always covered by your full 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
185 GWK1 Z
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: UK
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Coin Diameter: 27.3mm (50p), 28.4mm (£2), 38.61mm (£5)
- Coin Weight: 8g (50p), 12g (£2), 28.28g (£5)
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Various
- Metal: Cupro-nickel (50p, £5), Cupro-Nickel/Brass (£2)
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Edition limit: 995
- Postmarking date: 4 January 2022
- DateStamp(TM) is a trademark of 288 Group Ltd