• Own the first Morgan Dollar to be issued in 100 years
• The first ever PURE SILVER Morgan Dollar
• A special release to mark the centenary of the classic American coin being taken out of circulation
• 175,000 Philadelphia coins were issued, but were sold out in an instant
Why I recommend the 2021 Silver Morgan Dollar…
The Morgan Dollar is the ultimate classic American coin. Taking its place as the cornerstone of the American monetary system when it was first struck in 1878, the Morgan Dollar was issued until 1921.
This is the first new Morgan Dollar issued for 100 years and the first one to be issued in PURE SILVER. The special release, introduced to mark the centenary since the famous old coin was last seen, was struck out of the Philadelphia Mint. It was given a sizeable edition limit of 175,000, but it wasn’t enough. The coin sparked a collecting frenzy and was fully allocated almost instantly.
I have a small number available, but they will not last long.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
US 2021 Silver Morgan Dollar (Philadelphia)
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 HYE2 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Country of Issue: US
- Metal: 99.9% Silver
- Diameter: 38.10mm
- Mintmakr: Philadelphia (none)
- Designer: George T Morgan