The most significant royal event of our generation has been celebrated with a UK £5 coin, struck by The Royal Mint to commemorate the Coronation of King Charles III and Queen Camilla.
Here’s why it’s a CPM recommendation…
- The UK’s official Coronation £5 struck by the Royal Mint, released to celebrate the Coronation of King Charles III.
- JUST 500 issued worldwide.
- Features a never seen before crowned portrait of the King – only seen on this unique range of coins.
- A traditional design featuring Coronation regalia such as the St Edward’s Crown and the sovereign’s sceptre with dove.
- Struck from 22 carat to a Proof finish– the highest finish possible on a commemorative coin.
- The perfect way to remember this monumental occasion for generations to come.
Please click ‘Enquire Now’ and one of our expert consultants will be in contact to secure your very own UK 2023 King Charles III Coronation Gold Proof £5.
UK 2023 King Charles III Coronation Gold Proof £5
Price on application
185 JXV6 L
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
- Country of Issue: UK
- Year of Issue: 2023
- Denomination: £5
- Weight: 39.94g
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Finish: Proof
- Reverse: Timothy Noad
- Obverse: Martin Jennings
- Edition Limit: 500