• Around the World in 80 Days Silver Proof 50p – issued to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the iconic novel
• Strictly limited to just 500 sets – just a quarter of similar 50p sets issued last year
• Featuring stunning vintage era colour artwork, making these 50ps as good as anything seen
• Just 50 sets available for CPM clients
Why I recommend the 2022 Around the World in 80 Days Silver Proof 50p Set…
Guernsey Treasury has just announced the release of this stunning Silver Proof 50p Set to celebrate the 150th anniversary of Jules Verne’s classic adventure novel Around the World in 80 Days.
Two things make this a must for serious collectors. Firstly, the edition limit. Just 500 will ever be issued. Compare that to the 1,995 silver 50p sets issued for Mr Benn’s 50th anniversary last year and you can see why this new issue is so collectable.
Secondly, the coins are just wonderful to look at – real pieces of art. The designer has used vintage era colour artwork to bring Phileas Fogg’s journey to life. The coins are as good as anything I’ve seen in recent years.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Around the World in 80 Days Silver 50p Set
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 NVR1 Z
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Guernsey
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Coin Diameter: 27.30mm
- Coin Weight: 8g
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley
- Reverse: Stephen Lee
- Metal: .925 Silver with selective colour print
- Finish: Proof
- Edition limit: 500