• A special 76mm coin struck to celebrate Canada's 150th birthday
• A reproduction of a 1927 medal, weighing an impressive 10 ounces
• Limited to just 1,000 coins and already sold out at the Mint
• Struck from 10 ounces of Pure Silver to a flawless high-relief Proof standard
Why I recommend The Canadian 150th Pure Silver Ultra High Relief Coin…
Canada’s 150th birthday is a major international collecting event, with a range of coins available. Only one sold out on its launch day though…
This proof coin is a reproduction of Canada’s Diamond Jubilee medal issued in 1927 and features a rare special obverse that depicts two monarchs – Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth II.
Just 1,000 were struck and they were all sold out on the coin’s launch date – 2 May, making it an instant classic.
I have just 3 remaining and it will be very hard to secure one once they're gone.
You can reserve yours today for an initial payment of just £89.50 with the remaining cost spread over 9 interest-free monthly instalments of £89.50 - simply click the button below to reserve and tick the instalments box in your basket.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Confederation of Canada Diamond Jubilee Medal
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 T150 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2017
- Country of Issue: Canada
- Denomination: $100
- Metal: .999 Silver
- Weight: 311.535g
- Diameter: 76.25mm
- Reverse Designer: Raymond Delamarre
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II (Susana Blunt) and Queen Victoria (Leonard Charles
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 1,000