• One-year-only mint mark to celebrate the 65th anniversary of The Queen’s Coronation
• SOLD OUT at The Royal Mint
• Despite the special mint mark, the edition limit was set at 10,500 again, ensuring a quick sell-out
• Struck to a pristine Proof finish from 22 carat gold
Why I recommend The 2018 Gold Proof Sovereign…
To mark the 65th anniversary of Her Majesty’s Coronation, The Royal Mint has issued the Proof Sovereign with a unique one-year-only “65 Crown” mint mark.
There has never been a mint mark of this kind on a Proof Sovereign.
That’s why the Sovereign has completely sold out very quickly for a third year in a row. All 10,500 coins sold out, instantly making this coin a modern classic – one that every Sovereign collector simply has to own.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
N.B. Limited availability. Price is valid while stock lasts.
UK 2018 Gold Proof Sovereign
(+ £7.99 p&p)
We'll always write to you a couple of weeks before the release to confirm that you still wish to receive the new issue. You can cancel at any time and you are always covered by your full 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
185 T576 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of Issue: 2018
- Metal: 22 Carat Gold
- Finish: Proof
- Weight: 7.98g
- Diameter: 22.05mm
- Edition Limit: 10,500