• The stunning coin was issued by The Royal Canadian Mint for Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee.
• Featuring a beautiful recreation of Her Majesty’s famous Diamond Diadem
• Limited to just 4,500 coins - a sell-out has already been confirmed at the Mint
• Struck from Pure Silver with Swarovski® crystals
Why we recommend the 2022 Canadian QEII Diamond Diadem Silver coin…
The Diamond Diadem is one of the most recognisable symbols of Her Majesty’s 70-year reign. It’s the royal headpiece that has appeared in countless portraits of the Queen. For her Platinum Jubilee, The Royal Canadian Mint faithfully recreated the diadem with a rhodium-plated embellishment shaped like the Diamond Diadem’s cross and adorned with Swarovski® crystals that add a diamond-like sparkle.
Following the news of the Queen's sad passing, collectors have been looking to add missed coins to their collections.
Canada has issued coins like this, featuring Her Majesty’s jewellery for her 90th and 95th birthdays. Both sold out remarkably fast, even with edition limits as high as 7,000. This coin has been limited to just 4,500, and the Canadian Mint sold out remarkably quickly.
Please note we are currently experiencing an unusually high demand for these issues so stock is only available on a first come first served basis.
Canada 2022 Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Diadem
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 TCA5 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Country of Issue: Canada
- Metal: 99.99% Pure Silver with Swarovski crystals
- Diameter: 38mm
- Weight: 31.39g
- Denomination: $20
- Finish: Matte Proof
- Artist: Jori van der Linde
- Mintage: 4,500