• The official DateStamp™ issue of the 2019 Gold Britannia
• Limited to just 50
• Struck from an ounce of 24 Carat Gold
• Postmarked 1 January 2019 by Royal Mail
• One of the most limited ways to own this flagship UK coin
Why I recommend the 2019 DateStamp™ 1oz Gold Britannia…
The Britannia is one of the UK’s flagship coins and this is one of the most limited ways you can own one.
Just 50 Gold Britannia coins have been DateStamped™, which means it's exclusively encapsulated in a tamper-proof protective case alongside a first class stamp and officially postmarked by Royal Mail with 1 January 2019, capturing the start of the year as a moment in time with this iconic UK gold coin.
The DateStamp™ issue can be individually registered to you because each DateStamp™ coin has its own unique serial number that guarantees its authenticity and limited edition. By registering your DateStamp™ coin online, you will receive your own personalised Official Registration Certificate, confirming ownership of your DateStamp™ coin.
With such a small edition limit, a sell-out looks certain. Don’t miss your chance.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2019 1oz Gold Britannia DateStamp
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 U131 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Metal: 24 Carat Gold
- Diameter: 32.69mm
- Weight: 31.21g
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II by Jody Clark
- Reverse: Standing Britannia by Philip Nathan
- Postmarking date: 1st January 2019
- Maximum Authorised Release Quantity: 50
- DateStamp (TM) is a trademark of 288 Group Ltd