• The official Australian Sovereign
• Featuring a one-year-only “200” mint mark for the first time to mark 200 years since the birth of Queen Victoria
• Just 1,000 coins to be struck – less than a tenth of last year’s sold out UK Proof Sovereign with a special mint mark
• Struck from 22ct Gold to the same specification as the UK Sovereign
Why I recommend the Australian Gold Proof Sovereign…
The Perth Sovereign is one of coin collecting’s best kept secrets, with just 1,000 issued each year. But for 2019, The Perth Mint has created the most collectable issue of their Proof Sovereign that I have ever seen.
That’s because they have used the brand new "Commonwealth Portrait" of QEII for the first time and added a special one-year-only mint mark to the coin, marking the 200th anniversary of Queen Victoria’s birth. When the UK added a “65” mint mark to the Sovereign last year, 10,500 coins sold out inside a matter of weeks.
That’s why you need to act now. With just 1,000 Perth Sovereigns authorised, a fast sell-out looks certain.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
2019 Australia Gold Proof Sovereign
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 U295 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Country of Issue: Australia
- Denomination: $25 AUD
- Metal: 22 Carat Gold
- Weight: 7.98g
- Diameter: 22.60mm
- Reverse Designer: Ing Ing Jong
- Obverse Designer: Jody Clark
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit:1000