• A luxurious collection of nine proof Pure Silver coins
• Telling the story of The East India Company through the monarchs that reigned during the Company’s heyday
• Limited edition of just 1,000 sets and the coins will never be available outside of the collection
Why I recommend the East India Company Silver Coins of the Empire Collection
The East India Company issues the most beautiful and luxurious coins, but they have excelled even themselves with this exceptional collection of nine Pure Silver Proof coins.
The collection tells the story of the world’s most famous company through its coins, with each Pure Silver Proof coin depicting a different monarch that reigned during the company’s heyday, from Queen Elizabeth I to Queen Victoria, alongside a key historic symbol.
Significantly, The East India Company has placed a strict edition limit on this beautiful collection of just 1,000.
The Royal Mint launched a Silver Proof 50p Set celebrating 50 years of the 50p earlier this year and almost double the amount sold out within 2 hours. 1,969 sets were launched at 9am and by 10:45am The Royal Mint labelled them as “Sold Out”.
With just 1,000 of these remarkable collections available worldwide, I fully expect another sell-out.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
2019 East India Company Monarchs of the Empire Silver Proof Collection
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 U356 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Issued by: East India Company
- Country of Issue: St Helena
- Year of issue: 2019
- Diameter: 38.6mm (each coin)
- Weight: 1oz (each coin)
- Metal: 999 Silver (Pure Silver)
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Michael Guilfoyle
- Product issue limit: 1000
- Presentation: Luxury presentation box with numbered certificate