• Scarce Gold Proof £2 collection issued to mark the 75th anniversary of D-Day
• 3 ultra-collectable Isle of Man £2 coins featuring Allied leaders
• The collection is 4 times scarcer than the single gold Proof £2, with an edition limit of 75
• The only way to own all D-Day Gold £2 coins
• All struck from almost 16g of 22 Carat Gold to a flawless Proof finish
Why I recommend The 75th Anniversary of D-Day Gold Proof £2 Collection…
The official coins issued to mark the 75th anniversary of D-Day have just been announced and this collection of Gold Proof £2 coins is for a select few clients only.
This collection commemorates the Normandy Landings, which were pivotal in the Allies’ push to victory during the Second World War. The coins feature Winston Churchill, General Montgomery and King George VI along with quotes from their famous speeches.
Just 250 Gold Churchill £2 coins are to be issued individually, making this the only way to own all of the coins. Most importantly, the collection is 4 times scarcer than the individual gold £2 coin, with just 75 collections to be issued. A sell-out looks certain.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The D-Day Leaders Three Coin Gold Proof Two Pound Set
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 U479 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Metal: 916/1000 Gold with selective Rose Gold Plate
- Diameter: 28.4mm
- Weight: 15.98g
- Denomination: Two Pounds
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: David Young
- Edition Limit: 75