• The official DateStamp™ issue of the 2019 Silver Britannia
• Limited to just 500
• Struck from an ounce of 999/1000 silver
• Postmarked 1 January 2019 by Royal Mail
Why I recommend the 2019 DateStamp™ 1oz Silver Britannia…
The Britannia is one of the UK’s flagship coins and just 500 of the 2019 coins have been set aside for the official DateStamp™ release.
What you’ll also notice is the fact that the Britannia has been encapsulated in a tamper-proof protective case alongside a first class stamp. That’s because it has been officially postmarked by Royal Mail with 1 January 2019, capturing the start of the year as a moment in time with the UK’s flagship silver coin.
The DateStamp issue can be individually registered to you because each DateStamp coin has its own unique serial number that guarantees its authenticity and limited edition. By registering your DateStamp™ coin online, you will receive your own personalised Official Registration Certificate, confirming ownership of your DateStamp™ coin.
With just 500 to be issued, you’ll need to move quickly.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2019 1oz Silver Britannia DateStamp
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 U610 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Metal: 999/1000 Pure Silver
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 31.21g
- Obverse: QEII by Jody Clark
- Reverse: Standing Britannia by Philip Nathan
- Postmarking date: 01 January 2019
- Maximum Authorised Release Quantity: 500
- DateStamp(TM) is a trademark of 288 Group Ltd