• A recreation of Canada’s revered Centenary One Dollar of 1967
• The famous design is featured on a gold coin for the first time
• Limited to just 1,200 coins and a sell out has just been announced
• Special obverse features the 1967 portrait of QEII
• Struck from 99.99% Pure Gold to a Proof finish
Why I recommend the 2020 Tribute to the 1967 Colville $1 Gold Proof coin…
When Canada launched a range of coins to celebrate the country’s centenary in 1967, few could have guessed they would still be talked about over 50 years later. The designs by Alex Colville are timeless and revered by Canadians.
This, the one dollar features a Canadian Goose in flight. It’s the first time the iconic design has been issued in gold.
The 1/10oz Pure Gold coin was given an edition limit of just 1,200 and it has already completely sold out at The Royal Canadian Mint, but not before I could bring a tiny number to the UK.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Canada 2020 Alex Colville 1967 Dollar Gold Proof Coin
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 V339 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Canada
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Coin Diameter: 16mm
- Coin Weight: 3.14g (1/10oz)
- Obverse: Arnold Machin
- Reverse: Alex Colville
- Metal: 99.99% Gold
- Finish: Proof
- Edition limit: 1,200