• The official Platinum Jubilee DateStamp™ issue of the 2022 Platinum Britannia
• Limited to just 995
• Struck from a tenth ounce of 999.5 Fine Platinum
• To be postmarked 2 June 2022 by Royal Mail to mark the start Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee weekend
• One of the most limited ways to own this perfect Platinum Jubilee coin
Why I recommend the Platinum Jubilee DateStamp™ Platinum Britannia…
Just 995 UK 2022 tenth ounce Platinum Britannia coins will be exclusively postmarked on 2 June 2022 by Royal Mail to mark the start of Her Majesty’s special Platinum Jubilee celebration weekend. Of course, that is also her official birthday and the day of Trooping the Colour 2022.
The Britannia is one of the UK’s flagship coins, but is rarely seen in platinum, having only been introduced in 2018. There’s no better coin for the Platinum Jubilee and this DateStamp™ release is one of the most limited ways you can own one. With just 995 available for the special day, you’re going to need to move quickly to secure yours.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The Queen's Platinum Jubilee 2022 1/10oz Platinum DateStamp Issue
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 VDK3 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Denomination: £10
- Metal: 999.5 Fine Platinum
- Diameter: 16.45mm
- Weight: 3.39g
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II by Jody Clark
- Reverse: Standing Britannia by Philip Nathan
- Postmarking Date: 2nd June 2022
- Maximum Authorised Release Quantity: 995
- DateStamp (TM) is a trademark of 288 Group Ltd