• Official Silver £5 set issued to mark the 200th anniversary of Queen Victoria’s birth
• Three Silver £5 coins inspired by the Young, Jubilee and Old Head Victoria portraits
• Strictly limited to just 495 sets and never to be released individually
• Struck to a unique antique finish from Sterling Silver
Why I recommend the 2019 Queen Victoria Silver Antique £5 Set…
2019 marks the 200th anniversary year of the birth of Queen Victoria. From all the coins that will be issued, you’ll be doing well to find anything as exceptional as this Silver £5 Set.
It contains 3 Silver £5 coins all struck with a special finish scarcely seen on modern coins. They are all “antique finish”, meaning each coin features a unique finish, conveying the wear of a Victorian coin. They have been inspired by Victoria’s 3 coinage portraits – the “Young”, “Jubilee” and “Old” Head.
It’s the edition limit that sets this collection apart though. Just 495 have been authorised and the £5 coins will not be available individually. A quick and total sell-out is expected.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
IOM 2019 Queen Victoria Silver Antique £5 Set
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 W067 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Diameter: 38.61mm (each)
- Weight: 28.28g (each)
- Metal: 925 Silver
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse: Young Head, Jubilee Head, Old Head
- Finish: Antique
- Edition Limit: 495