• The brand new 2019 edition of the Silver Maple Leaf Premium Set
• Featuring a unique one-year-only design to commemorate the 200th anniversary of Victoria’s birth
• The coins carry a scarcely seen double effigy and dual dating
• Limited to 6,500 sets worldwide
• Includes 1, ½, ¼, 1/10 and 1/20 oz struck from 99.99% pure silver
Why I recommend the 2019 Silver Proof Maple Leaf Premium Set…
The 2019 Pure Silver Maple Leaf Fractional Set features a one-year-only obverse design to celebrate the 200th anniversary of Queen Victoria’s birth.
The Royal Canadian Mint has taken the rare step of producing a double effigy for the obverse, featuring Her Majesty’s portrait and that of her great, great grandmother Queen Victoria. They have also dual-dated the reverse with the years 1819 and 2019, making this the most collectable Maple Leaf Set I have ever seen.
Just 6,500 sets have been issued. Its sell-out record is already remarkable, so another quick sell-out looks likely.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Canada 2019 Silver Proof Maple Leaf Fractional Set
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 W621 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Canada
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Denominations: $5, $4, $3, $2 and $1
- Weights: 31.39g, 15.87g, 7.96g, 3.23g and 1.63g
- Metal: 99.99% Pure Silver
- Diameter: 38mm, 34mm, 27mm, 20mm and 16mm
- Finish: Reverse Proof
- Edition Limit: 6,500