• Scarce Gold Sovereign issued to mark Her Majesty’s 95th birthday on 21 April 2021
• The Queen’s 95th Birthday Sovereign has been authorised with an incredibly strict edition limit of just 995 coins
• Identical specifications to the UK Sovereign, but 8 times scarcer
• Struck from 7.98g of solid 22 Carat Gold to a flawless Proof finish
Why I recommend The Queen’s 95th Birthday Gold Proof Sovereign…
Her Majesty's 95th birthday is on 21 April 2021. To mark this momentous day, the Isle of Man has authorised this stunning Gold Proof Sovereign and it has been given a remarkably low edition limit when you consider what happened with the UK Gold Proof Sovereign…
Struck to the same specifications as the UK Sovereign, but whilst that coin had an edition limit of 7,995 (and still sold out), the Queen’s 95th Birthday Sovereign is limited to just 995 coins.
Rewind 5 years, and Her Majesty’s 90th Birthday coins were amongst the most popular we have ever recommended, so I expect a very quick sell-out here.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The Queen's 95th Birthday 22ct Gold Sovereign
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 X188 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Metal: 916/1000 Gold
- Diameter: 22.05mm
- Weight: 7.98g
- Reverse: Neil Bromley
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 995