• The brand new 2021 issue of the UK Gold Proof Sovereign
• Limited to just 7,995 coins – the same as last year, despite that coin selling out within 10 weeks
• The Sovereign carries two special features to mark Her Majesty’s 95th birthday
• There is a ‘95’ crown privy mark on the reverse and the number of mills (ridges) on the coin’s edge has been changed to 95 mills for the first time
Why I recommend the 2021 Gold Proof Sovereign…
The last six UK Proof Sovereigns have sold out their entire edition limits. Last year’s sold out inside 10 weeks and now the brand new 2021 Sovereign has been given the same edition limit of just 7,995 coins
I can’t see these lasting long as the 2021 issue is the Queen’s 95th Birthday Sovereign and the coin carries two tributes to Her Majesty’s special birthday. Firstly, The Royal Mint has added a special one-year-only ‘95’ Crown privy mark. The only other two Proof Sovereigns with privy marks sold out within weeks. Secondly, the milling around the edge of the coin has been changed for the special year. Instead of the usual 108 mills (ridges) around the edge, there are just 95. It’s the first time this has ever changed on a Proof Sovereign.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2021 Gold Proof Sovereign
(+ £7.99 p&p)
By joining the Priority List you are guaranteed toautomatically receive future UK Gold Proof Sovereigns at thePriority List Price. We'll always write to you a couple of weeks before the release to confirm that you still wish to receive the new issue. You can cancel at any time and you are always covered by your full 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
185 X231 Z
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: 916.7 Gold
- Diameter: 22.05mm
- Weight: 7.98g
- Obverse Designer: Jody Clark
- Reverse Designer: Benedetto Pistrucci
- Finish: Proof
- Limited Edition: 7,995