• Official British Isles Silver Proof set marking the Queen’s 95th Birthday
• Limited to just 995 and the ONLY way to own all 3 coins
• 5 years ago the UK Silver £5 was limited to 9,000 and SOLD OUT
• Struck in Sterling Silver to a Proof finish
• Strictly limited numbers available
Why I recommend the 2021 Queen’s 95th Birthday Silver Proof Set …
Her Majesty's 95th birthday is on 21 April 2021. To mark this momentous day, a special collection of Silver Proof £5 coins has been announced by Jersey, Guernsey & the Isle of Man.
Each coin has been struck to a perfect Proof finish from Sterling Silver with a consistent design across all three issues. It’s the only way to own all 3 as they won’t all be released individually.
Most significantly, just 995 will ever be available. Rewind 5 years, and Her Majesty’s 90th Birthday coins were amongst the most popular we have ever seen. The UK Silver £5 alone was limited to 9,000 coins, but still achieved a total sell-out.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The Queen's 95th Birthday Silver £5 Trio Set
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 X244 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 28.28g
- Denomination: Five Pounds
- Reverse: Neil Bromley
- Obverse: Luigi Badia
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 995