• Scarce Gold Proof Sovereign issued to mark the centenary of the Royal British Legion
• The first ever Poppy Sovereign produced in support of the Legion
• Gold Proof Sovereign coins have a strong sell-out record and this first of its kind is limited to just 495
• Struck from 22 Carat Gold to an impeccable Proof finish
Why I recommend the 2021 RBL Centenary Gold Proof Sovereign…
The Royal British Legion was formed on 15 May 1921. They have grown into the country’s largest Armed Forces charity, supporting those that need it through thick and thin. Now to celebrate 100 years of their remarkable work, the Isle of Man has authorised the first ever official Royal British Legion Poppy Sovereign.
Featuring a red poppy at the heart of the coin, I’m expecting this to sell extremely quickly as the edition limit has been set at just 495. That surely won’t be enough for a first of its kind Sovereign or an anniversary as important as this.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The RBL Centenary Gold Proof Sovereign
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 X279 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Metal: .916 Gold
- Diameter: 22.05mm
- Weight: 7.98g
- Denomination: One Sovereign
- Reverse: Neil Bromley
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 495
- £69.50 from the sale of this product will be paid to The Royal British Legion
- Trading Limited, which gives its taxable profits to The Royal British
- Legion (charity no. 219279) or Poppyscotland (Scottish charity
- SC014096) according where sales are made