• The FIRST EVER Mr Benn Silver Proof 50p coins – issued to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the iconic cartoon
• Officially licensed by Mr Benn, this set features five officially licensed 50p coins with nostalgic Mr Benn designs
• Limited to just 1,995 complete sets
• Authorised by Guernsey Treasury in Sterling Silver to the standard UK 50p specifications, but in exceptional Proof quality
Why I recommend the Official 2021 Mr Benn Silver Proof 50p Set…
Guernsey Treasury has just announced the release of the FIRST EVER Mr Benn 50p Coins to mark his 50th Anniversary and I think this Silver Proof 50p Set will be one of the most popular collections we’ve seen. That’s because it features nostalgic Mr Benn designs, making it a must-have for anyone who grew up watching Mr Benn, but it will also appeal to everyone else because 50p issues have become the collector’s favourite coin in recent years, driven by rapid sell-outs and huge demand.
This beautiful set, featuring four of Mr Benn’s most popular adventures – The Red Knight, Clown, Cook and Spaceman, alongside the main Mr Benn 50th Anniversary coin is limited to just 1,995 – the same as the Peter Pan 50p Set that SOLD OUT.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Mr Benn 50th Anniversary Silver Proof 50p Set
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 X409 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Guernsey
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver with selective colour print
- Weight: 8g
- Diameter: 27.3mm
- Finish: Proof
- Denomination: Fifty Pence
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS
- Reverse: Matt Tindall
- Edition Limit: 1995