• Scarce Gold Sovereign Set issued to mark Her Majesty’s 95th Birthday
• It has been authorised with an incredibly strict edition limit of just 95 sets
• Identical specifications to the UK Sovereign Set, but 6 times scarcer
• Struck from Pure 22 Carat Gold to a flawless Proof finish
• Just 10 available for CPM clients
Why I recommend The Queen’s 95th Birthday Gold Proof Sovereign Set…
The official coins issued to mark Her Majesty’s 95th Birthday have just been announced and this stunning Gold Proof Sovereign Set stands out, being struck to the same specification as the UK Sovereign Set, but with a tiny edition limit in comparison.
Pertinently, just 95 are to be issued. The UK Proof 4-Sovereign Set has an edition limit of 600. At 6 times scarcer, this looks a certain sell-out, especially when you consider what happened 5 years ago.
Her Majesty’s 90th birthday coins are amongst the most popular we have ever offered, but that range did not include a prestigious 4-coin Sovereign Set like this. We have managed to secure 10 for CPM clients and expect them to be allocated quickly.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The Queen's 95th Birthday 22ct Sovereign Set
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 X470 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Metal: 916/1000 Gold
- Diameter: 19.30mm, 22.05mm 28.40mm, 36.02mm
- Weight: 3.99g, 7.98g, 15.98g, 39.96g
- Reverse: Neil Bromley
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 95