• The scarce Gold Proof £5 issued by the Isle of Man to mark William and Kate’s 10th wedding anniversary on 29 April 2021
• Strictly limited to just 99 coins
• Struck from Pure Gold to a perfect Proof finish
• Featuring a traditional design, with ‘C & W’ at the centre and a garland of flowers inspired by The Duchess of Cambridge’s wedding bouquet
Why I recommend the 2021 William & Kate 10th Anniversary Gold Proof £5…
Cast your mind back 10 years to a Covid-free Britain that celebrated the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton with street parties and colourful patriotism. To mark their 10th wedding anniversary, the Isle of Man has authorised this stunning Gold Proof £5.
Struck from 999/1000 Pure Gold, the design carries the couple’s initials and a garland of flowers inspired by the Duchess of Cambridge’s wedding bouquet.
Most significantly, the edition limit of just 99 coins makes this one of the most collectable coins of the year.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
William & Kate Wedding Anniversary Gold Proof £5
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 X528 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Metal: 999/1000 Gold
- Weight: 31.10g (1oz)
- Daimeter: 38.61mm
- Denomination: £5
- Finish: Proof
- Limited Edition: 99