• Special release of the Gold Una & the Lion for 2020 from the iconic East India Company
• A modern interpretation of the coin hailed the most beautiful ever produced in Britain
• Strictly limited to 499 coins - a complete sell-out is expected imminently
• The first batch secured for CPM clients SOLD OUT in a flash
Why I recommend The East India Company Una & the Lion 1/4oz Gold coin …
Thousands of designs have graced our coins over the years, but one design stands out above all others - Una and the Lion.
Hailed as the most beautiful coin to have ever been struck, it’s become the pinnacle for many collectors. Original coins from 1839 are incredibly rare and when they do come up at auction they sell for hundreds of thousands.
Now, The East India Company has issued a stunning modern reinterpretation struck from a 1/4oz of PURE GOLD, but JUST 499 collectors worldwide have the chance to own it. Earlier this year my initial stock SOLD OUT FAST, now through an exhaustive search, I’ve managed to get some more, but I expect them to go fast.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
EIC 2020 Una and the Lion 1/4oz Gold Proof Coin
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 X540 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Country of Issue: St Helena
- Metal: 999.9 Gold
- Diameter: 25mm
- Weight: 1/4oz
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse: Una & the Lion
- Denomination: Two Pounds
- Finish: Proof
- Limited Edition: 499