• Official Silver Proof 50p Set issued to mark Her Majesty’s official 95th birthday
• Featuring two portraits of Her Majesty on each coin – scarcely seen on commemorative coins
• Strictly limited to just 1,495 sets
• 6 50p coins issued by the Isle of Man in Sterling Silver to the standard UK 50p specifications
• Just 50 sets available for CPM clients
Why I recommend the Official 2021 Queen’s 95th Birthday Silver 50p Set…
On June 12th, Her Majesty marks her official 95th birthday. To commemorate this remarkable milestone, the Isle of Man has authorised this stunning Silver Proof 50p Set.
Unusually, it features a portrait of Her Majesty on both sides of each coin – her current portrait by Jody Clark on the obverse and specially commissioned portraits by renowned sculptor Luigi Badia on the reverse, starting with an effigy of the Queen from 1950s, right up to current day.
It’s rare to see coins with a double portrait of the Queen, rare to see a royal milestone marked on a 50p and, with an edition limit of just 1,495, I’ve marked this one out as a quick sell-out.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
QEII 95th Birthday Silver Proof 50p Set 2021
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 X579 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- All coins:
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Coin Diameter: 27.30mm
- Coin Weight: 8.00g
- Obverse Designer: Jody Clark
- Reverse Designer: Luigi Badia
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Finish: Proof
- EL: 1495