• The FIRST EVER Royal British Legion Silver Proof 50p Set – issued to celebrate the RBL’s centenary
• Officially issued in support of the Royal British Legion
• A set of 5 Silver Proof 50p coins celebrating the Legion’s incredible work
• Strictly limited to just 995 sets – a fast sell-out is expected
Why I recommend the Official 2021 Royal British Legion Silver Proof 50p Set…
This year marks the 100th anniversary of the Royal British Legion’s formation. To honour this magnificent milestone for the country’s largest Armed Forces charity, Jersey has authorised the first ever official Royal British Legion Poppy Silver 50p and this stunning set is my top recommendation.
Featuring five Silver Proof 50p coins – one with the iconic RBL poppy, another with the original Remembrance poppy from 1921 and then a coin for each of the Armed Forces, the RAF, Navy and Army. Each coin carries a poppy in full colour. I’m expecting this to sell extremely quickly as the edition limit has been set at just 995. That’s half the edition limit we have just seen for the Mr Benn Silver 50p Set. This first ever issue for an anniversary as important as this simply can’t last long.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The RBL Centenary Silver Proof 50p Set
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 X608 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Jersey
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Diameter: 27.3mm
- Weight: 8g
- Denomination: Fifty Pence
- Reverse: Chris Lloyd/Mike Guilfoyle
- Obverse: Ian Rank Broadley FRBS
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 995
- £32.99 of the sale of this product will be paid to The Royal British Legion
- Trading Limited, which gives its taxable profits to The Royal British
- Legion (charity no. 219279) or Poppyscotland (Scottish charity
- SC014096) according where sales are made