• The official 2021 Australian Sovereign
• JUST 200 were officially struck on Her Majesty’s 95th birthday – 21 April 2021
• Featuring a one-year-only “95” privy mark to honour Her Majesty’s 95th birthday
• Struck from 22ct Gold to the same specification as the UK Sovereign
Why I recommend the 2021 Struck-on-the-Day Australian Gold Proof Sovereign…
The Perth Sovereign is one of coin collecting’s best kept secrets, with small numbers issued each year. But for 2021, The Perth Mint has created the most collectable issue of their Proof Sovereign that I have ever seen and a small number of them were officially struck on Her Majesty’s 95th birthday – 21 April 2021.
There is a special one-year-only privy mark to mark milestone. Of course, the UK Gold Proof Sovereign has already sold out its entire 7,995 edition limit with 95th birthday design additions. Most importantly, just 925 Sovereigns have been authorised for 2021 and 200 of them were set aside and officially struck on the Queen’s birthday. Those 200 are the ultra-collectable coins of the release and the one you should be adding to your collection.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Australia 2021 Struck on the Day Gold Proof Sovereign
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 X679 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Country of Issue: Australia
- Metal: 22 Carat Gold
- Diameter: 22.6mm
- Weight: 7.98g
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Ing Ing Jong
- Edition Limit: 200
- Maximum Coin Mintage: 925
- Struck on the Day: 21st April 2021