• Official Gold Proof 50p Pair issued to mark Her Majesty’s official 95th birthday
• Featuring two portraits of Her Majesty on each coin – scarcely seen on commemorative coins
• Strictly limited to just 250 pairs
• Issued by the Isle of Man in 22 Carat Gold to the standard UK 50p specifications
• Just 10 available for CPM clients
Why I recommend the Official 2021 Queen’s 95th Birthday Gold 50p pair…
On June 12th, Her Majesty marks her official 95th birthday. To commemorate this remarkable milestone, the Isle of Man has authorised this stunning Gold Proof 50p Pair.
Unusually, the coins feature a portrait of Her Majesty on both sides – her current portrait by Jody Clark on the obverse and specially commissioned portraits by renowned sculptor Luigi Badia on the reverse. One coin has a 1950s portrait of Her Majesty and the other, a current day portrait.
It’s rare to see coins with a double portrait of the Queen, rare to see a royal milestone marked on a Gold 50p and, at just 250, this stunning pair has an edition limit to match. I’ve marked this one out as a quick sell-out.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
QEII 95th Birthday Gold Proof 50p Pair 2021 IOM
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 X824 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Metal: .916 Gold
- Diameter: 27.3mm
- Weight: 8g
- Denomination: Fifty Pence
- Reverse: Luigi Badia
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Finish: Proof
- EL: 195