• Scarce Silver Collection issued to mark the 40th anniversary of the Falklands War
• Just 500 collections will ever be struck
• Containing 3 stunning 1oz Pure Silver commemoratives depicting a key element of the conflict
• Our battleships, ground forces and air force are all depicted
• The only way to own all 3 issues
Why I recommend The 40th Anniversary of the Falklands War Silver Collection…
40 years ago, the Union Jack was raised in triumph as our forces successfully reclaimed the Falklands Islands. It’s an important moment in British military history, which is why talented artist Rudolph Farkas has been commissioned to design a brand new set of Pure Silver Commemoratives to pay tribute to the servicemen and women from the conflict. The result is a collection that tells the story of the conflict, from our battleships crossing the Atlantic, our ground forces carrying the Union Jack aloft, and our brave pilots racing through the skies.
The set is stunning and it has been given an edition limit to ensure its collectability. Just 500 collections, containing three 1oz Pure Silver commemoratives, have been authorised. A sell-out looks certain.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Falklands 40th Silver 1oz Set
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 XLM5 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Metal: 999/1000 Silver
- Weight: 31.10g
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Reverse: Rudolph Farkas/Adam Taylor
- Limited Edition 500