• The first Tudor Beasts Lion of England coin
• Struck from 5oz of Pure Silver
• Limited to just 300 coins – that’s FIVE times less than the first Lion of England coin, which is now almost impossible to find
• Very limited numbers for CPM clients
Why I recommend the Tudor Beasts Lion of England 5oz Silver Coin…
5 years ago, The Royal Mint launched “The Lion of England” coin. It’s almost impossible to find today, so you can understand the urgency around the FIRST EVER Tudor Beasts Lion of England release from The Royal Mint. But wait until I tell you the edition limit…
Just 300 Silver 5oz coins have been authorised. Compare that to the 1,500 issued for the first Lion of England coin in 2017 and you can see why so many collectors are going to miss out.
The coin is stunning – depicting the lion that represents English courage, strength, dignity and pride, but it’s that edition limit that makes this a must-have.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2022 Lion of England 5oz Silver Proof Coin
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 XTN5 Z
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: 999 Silver
- Diameter: 65.00mm
- Weight: 156.295g
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: David Lawrence
- Finish: Proof
- Denomination: £10
- Limited Edition: 300