• The official 2021 Type II US Gold $10 Eagle
• The FIRST EVER design change the Gold Proof Eagle has ever seen
• Limited to just 3,375 individually – Gold Proof Eagles usually have an unlimited mintage
• Already unavailable at the US Mint
• Limited numbers remaining for CPM clients
Why I recommend the US 2021 Gold Proof Type II Eagle $10 coin…
The first Gold Proof US Eagle was launched in 1986. They have been minted every year except 2009 and design has remained unchanged. Until now…
Replacing the eagle returning to its nest is the stunning close-up of an eagle.
Already guaranteed to be a once-in-a-generation coin due to the design change, the US Mint has guaranteed that this is the most collectable 1/4oz Gold Proof Eagle because of one other big change they’ve made. Eagles are usually given an unlimited mintage, but this first ever issue is limited to just 3,375 individually. No wonder it’s already unavailable from the Mint.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
US 2021 1/4oz Gold Proof Type II Eagle
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 Y138 A
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Country of Issue: US
- Metal: 91.67 Gold, 3% Silver, Balance Copper
- Diameter: 22mm
- Weight: 1/4oz (8.483g)
- Finish: Proof
- Denomination: $10
- Maximum Coin Mintage: 13,625
- Limited Edition Presentation: 3,375