• Special release of the “3 Graces” coin from the iconic East India Company
• Strictly limited to just 1,817 coins – a silver 3 Graces coin from The Royal Mint sold out 3,500 in minutes last year
• Specially produced to capture the look and feel of William Wyon’s first trial pieces of the 3 Graces coin back in 1817
• Just 100 coins have been secured for CPM clients
Why I recommend The East India Company “3 Graces” Silver Pattern coin …
Last year, The Royal Mint issued a reinterpretation of William Wyon’s famous “3 Graces” coin. It sold out its full edition limit of 3,500 within minutes. Now, The East India Company has issued its own “3 Graces” silver coin and limited it to just 1,817 pieces.
What’s more, they have created it using techniques similar to those employed by Wyon when he produced his first “pattern” (trial) pieces in 1817. They start with a plaster model, carefully hand-detailed, from which they create a steel master punch which is then hand finished by a Master Engraver. It is this human touch, expert craftsmanship passed down from generation to generation, that ensures all the detail and feel of Wyon’s original design is captured in this strictly limited-edition Pattern Piece. This and the low edition limit could make this the most collectable coin of the year.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
EIC 2021 Three Graces Silver Proof Pattern Coin
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 Y151 9
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: St Helena
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Coin Diameter: 39.8mm
- Coin Weight: 27.4g
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: William Wyon
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Finish: Proof
- Edition limit: 1817