• The double-thickness Australian Sovereign – the only previous issue sold out instantly
• Just 300 coins struck – 50 less than last year’s sell-out
• 200 exclusively struck on Her Majesty’s official birthday on 12 June
• Featuring a “95” privy mark for the Queen’s birthday
Why I recommend the 2021 Australian Gold Proof Piedfort Sovereign…
The Australian Sovereign, with its strict edition limit, is one of my top recommendations every year. Just 925 are issued, making it ultra-scarce in comparison to the UK Proof Sovereign.
When The Perth Mint announced the FIRST EVER double-thickness Piedfort version of their Sovereign last year, they gave it an edition limit that guaranteed an instant sell-out - just 350.
It was the most collectable Australian coin I have ever seen. But the mint has just trumped that coin.
The 2021 Piedfort Sovereign, issued to mark Her Majesty’s 95th birthday has had its edition limit cut to just 300 and 200 of them were struck on Her Majesty’s official birthday on 12 June. That’s the coin I recommend for you, but I only have a small number.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Australia 2021 Piedfort Gold Proof Sovereign Struck on the Day
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 Y221 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Country of Issue: Australia
- Metal: 22 Carat Gold
- Diameter: 22.6mm
- Weight: 15.98g
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Ing Ing Jong
- Edition Limit: 200
- Struck on the Day: 12th June 2021