Mint Masters sets are reserved for only the most prestigious occasions. And with extremely low edition limits they are rarely available.
Due to the first coronation in 70 years, we’ve released this special set which brings together three British Isles £5 coins.
Here’s why CPM Prestige recommends it for your collection:
- Issued to mark the first British Coronation in 70 years – the first many have ever seen
- Each coin features a unique, specially commissioned design for the Coronation of King Charles III.
- Each coin has also been struck from .925 Sterling Silver, and, unusually for British Isles coins, features reverse 24 Carat Gold plating.
- Strictly limited to JUST 100 sets worldwide – twice as limited as the Platinum Jubilee Mint Masters Set which sold out in less than 7 hours last year.
You can secure one for your collection today for an initial instalment of just £29.50 (+p&p) followed by 9 further instalments of the same amount.
Don’t miss out on owning this incredibly limited set – click ‘Buy now’ to order yours.
King Charles III Coronation Mint Masters £5 Set
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 LDW2 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- County of Issue: Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2023
- Metal: 925 and 999.9/1000 Silver with selective 24ct Gold Plate
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 28.28g
- Denomination: Five Pounds
- Reverse: Quentin Peacock, Timothy Noad
- Obverse: Glyn Davies
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 100